Dell is an American multinational technology company that offers products and services across all areas of computing, networking and storage. In 2016, Dell acquired EMC Corporation along with all of its subsidiaries including VMware, Virtustream, RSA Security, and Pivotal. In order to bring everyone under the Dell umbrella this meant all the disparate legacy HR systems, workflows and processes, tools and individual applications needed to be consolidated to streamline HR operations but also to ensure a more consistent and consumerized employee experience across the enterprise. As a result, this kicked off a massive global HR Technology Transformation project to bring the company onto a common technology platform that would ensure their success into the future.
Join Mairead Coughlan, HRIM Director at Dell, as she discusses how they tackled such a global HR transformation project to bring the organizations onto a common HR technology platform. She will also share some of the value outcomes they have achieved to date and what their employees think of the new consumerized employee service experience.
In this webcast, you will discover:
- Why Dell chose ServiceNow to complement their Workday investment and to deliver a consumerized employee service experience
- Why moving to a HR Shared Service Model was critical
- How they have created a global one‑stop shop employee service center to make it easy for employees to get HR service
- What it took to build a vast searchable knowledge base to help increase employee self‑service
- How they integrated chat as a part of their core employee service experience, using ServiceNow